- Wear a name badge, its a great ice breaker as well as a chance to meet people you have probably met on line.
- Wear layers and light clothing, as the hotel can get quite warm
- Bring your full crafting kit, if you have one
- More to follow as they come in….
We really want to hear from you!! You can post queries here in the comments or you can contact us on email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Entrance is 5 Euro per day with a discount of 50% on the second and third day, if you are attending more than one day! This price includes a make&take ticket, raffle ticket and lots of demonstrations as well as open crafting.
- What about accommodation? The Athlone Springs Hotel is really lovely and they have given us a good deal, which you can book. You are also welcome to come for the day, or to book in at local B&B’s or Guesthouses – we will add links as we get them.
- How much are classes going to cost? Classes will cost between €20 and €30 depending on the length of the class and the content of the kit – they will be great value.